Easy and delicious one pan meal perfect for lazy Sundays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat ¼ cup of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add half of the potatoes and cook until desired crispness.
- 3Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Bake in oven at 425°F
- 5Combine remaining potatoes, season and add ham, pepper, and onion.
- 6Fry until desired crispness.
- 7Add cheese and spread over other potatoes.
- 8Make indentations for the eggs in the top of mixture.
- 9Add 1 egg in each.
- 10Return casserole to oven and bake 14-18 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- 11Season eggs and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 255.5 mg
- Sodium 1155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g