Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious one pan meal perfect for lazy Sundays!
Make and share this Sunday Brunch Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat ¼ cup of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of the potatoes and cook until desired crispness.
- Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake in oven at 425°F
- Combine remaining potatoes, season and add ham, pepper, and onion.
- Fry until desired crispness.
- Add cheese and spread over other potatoes.
- Make indentations for the eggs in the top of mixture.
- Add 1 egg in each.
- Return casserole to oven and bake 14-18 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Season eggs and serve.