Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious one pan meal perfect for lazy Sundays!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb shredded hash brown
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 -8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Heat ¼ cup of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of the potatoes and cook until desired crispness.
- Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake in oven at 425°F
- Combine remaining potatoes, season and add ham, pepper, and onion.
- Fry until desired crispness.
- Add cheese and spread over other potatoes.
- Make indentations for the eggs in the top of mixture.
- Add 1 egg in each.
- Return casserole to oven and bake 14-18 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Season eggs and serve.