Lisa in Acworth, GA's Note:
This is a really tasty easy recipe for brunch. Can be made the night before and refrigerated also. Even my very picky stepfather gave it 2 thumbs up! (Trust me, that's an accomplishment!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Crumble and set aside.
- 2In the drippings, saute onion and green pepper until tender; remove with a slotted spoon.
- 3Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- 5Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.2
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 474.2 mg
- Sodium 1006.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g