Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another one from The Best of Country Cooking. Mmm. Cheesy!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz (process cheese sauce)
- In a skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Drain bacon grease, reserving 1 tablespoons.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in the reserved drippings until tender. Stir in the corn, process cheese and bacon. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.