1/2 Photos of Sunday Afternoon Frittata in Maine
A delightful, vegetable-laden dish that is perfect for brunch, served warm or cool, and also is a delicious breakfast or dinner side dish. So versatile and so yums! Compliments of the food cravings and Sunday afternoon free time of Gia & Amy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped (rotisserie works well)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In olive oil coated sauté pan, cook spices, onion, garlic, red bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms until softened.
- 3Toss spinach (drained/squeezed of excess water) into pan to warm for 1 minute
- 4Whip eggs and milk for 1-2 minutes (or until lightly foamy/frothy).
- 5Add cheese and vegetables to eggs and mix.
- 6Pour mix into butter greased pie pan (2" deep by about 9" wide).
- 7Bake for 35-40 min, or until center is firm. Cool for 5 min before cutting. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Afternoon Frittata in Maine
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g