Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast, easy and GOOD.......
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar hot fudge
- 1 (10 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- Prepare and bake cake according to directions on mix.
- When cake is done poke holes into cake using end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour each topping over cake.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.
Very good. I brought it for Easter dinner and everyone thought it was just like hot fudge cake. I found it to be a little mushy but I am not sure if that's because I did not let the cake cool before I added the toppings. I will try to cool it first, next time.