Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 5 ounces jerusalem artichokes, peeled and chopped (sunchokes)
- 1⁄2 cup block-style fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 12 slices tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- Combine pecans and artichokes in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until finely chopped.
- Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
- Stir in artichoke mixture and shredded chicken.
- Spread 1/3 cup artichoke mixture over each tortilla; top with 2 tomato slices and 1/2 cup lettuce. Roll up.
The sunchokes and nuts add a nice crunch to the chicken salad. I substituted pea vine for the leaf lettuce and was quite happy with the results. I omitted the salt. I will make this recipe again.