Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Free of: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, egg and soy. Option for dairy free.
Make and share this Sunbutter® Puppy Chow recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Melt chocolate chips, Sunbutter and butter together in microwave on high for 1-1 ½ minutes. Stir after 1 minute.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, pour melted mixture over Perky O's and mix until coated.
- 3. Put powdered sugar in large ziploc or paper bag and add cereal mix. Shake until coated.
- 4. Place on cookie sheet to dry. Then, enjoy!
- *TIP Dairy-free option: use 1/2 cup EarthBalance margarine (contains soy) or Spectrum shortening in place of butter.