Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From an OLD church cookbook. Quick and easy side dish that kids love for some reason.
- 2 (1 lb) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a 9 inch pie pan, arrange the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the pineapple tidbits on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Heat the orange marmalade until it is of pouring consistency (I use the microwave); then pour the marmalade over the potato/pineapple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with marshallows.
- Return to over and heat for about 10 more minutes until marshmallows are slightly brown and puffed.
My family loved it...thanks.