- 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diagonally sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, drained and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Dressing: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, whisking until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over all, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Line 6 plates with lettuce leaves.
- Divide salad evenly among plates.