Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Its exotic scent and mellow buttercup hue alone make this smoothie worthwhile.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks (a little generous)
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 3 -4 tablespoons plain yogurt or 3 -4 tablespoons preferably soy yogurt
- 3 -4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 drop vanilla (optional)
- 1 drop almond extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, and blend for about 2 minutes- the long blending will make it so luxuriously creamy. You can add more juice if you want but with less, it's almost like mango cream :-).
- If you decide to use the extracts (really yummy), take note: I MEAN just a drop of each!
- Eat immediately or put in the freezer for up to 1/2 hour to get extra freezy.
Very good combination :) Made for Bevy Tag, 8/09
Wonderful flavors and so easy to make this healthy on-the-go breakfast or snack. This recipe will be repeated in our house! My mangoes were not frozen but the bananas were and it's great!
Super easy to make and wonderful for a quick breakfast. Will definately make this again. I used fresh orange juice and left out the extracts. The flavor was great.