- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks (a little generous)
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 3 -4 tablespoons plain yogurt or 3 -4 tablespoons preferably soy yogurt
- 3 -4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 drop vanilla (optional)
- 1 drop almond extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, and blend for about 2 minutes- the long blending will make it so luxuriously creamy. You can add more juice if you want but with less, it's almost like mango cream :-).
- If you decide to use the extracts (really yummy), take note: I MEAN just a drop of each!
- Eat immediately or put in the freezer for up to 1/2 hour to get extra freezy.