Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've had many instances in my life when painful sunburns have occured.Although you can avoid this problem altogether by using sunscreen, here's a recipe to help sooth, and cool aching burned skin.
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄8 cup whole powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon loose tea leaves (green or black )
- 3 drops lavender oil
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- Combine all these ingredients in a handkerchief tied with string or a muslin teabag.
- Run a tepid to cool bath and soak along with this bath bag.
- Use it as a compress to spread healing, cooling relief all over.