Recipe by Earls Girl
This is a summertime favorite at our house. My mom used to make it and I have no clue where she got the recipe. I like to set it out before heading to church and when we come home I finish it for lunch. This recipe works best in the summer.
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a glass gallon jar with the water.
- Unwrap tea bags and place in jar securing strings by fastening lid over them.
- Place outside in an area where sun is shining for 2-4 hours.
- Bring inside and remove tea bags.
- Add sugar and Countrytime Lemonade mix, Stir.
- Add ice to make one gallon.