- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, softened in hot water and sliced intro strips
- 400 g oyster mushrooms, sliced intro strips
- 1⁄2 kg fresh baby shrimp (fresh unsalted alamang)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil leaves
- 500 g cooked spaghetti
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wide saucepan, heat olive oil and saute garlic for one minute. Add sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms and cook-stir for a few minutes, until the tomatoes color the oil and mushrooms. Add fresh baby shrimp and saute until cooked.
- Pour in water, season with salt. Stir mixture and let simmer for two minutes. Remove from heat.
- While still hot, toss together sauce, fresh basil leaves and cooked noodles. Serve with parmesan cheese.