Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Vegetarian Times
- 4 medium oranges
- 1 slice very ripe papaya, 1 inch wedge, cut into small chunks
- 1 large overripe banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 ice cube
- Squeeze juice from the oranges and pour into a blender to make about ¾ cup.
- Add in the papaya, banana, ginger, and ice.
- Blend until the ice is crushed and the mixture is creamy and golden.
- Pour into a tall chilled glass and serve.
What a beautiful beverage! My kids drank every last drop. It's very cool and refreshing. Thanks for posting.