Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
yet to try - serving size 2 tsps dip and 14 grahams sticks
Top Review by Beverly292
Made this for an after school treat for the kids and put it on individual plates for each of them. They really enjoyed their snack and it was a plus that it looked so good too. Thanks for a super easy snack that made me look wonderful!
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) prepared vanilla pudding (snack cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon colored sprinkles
- 1 (13 ounce) box Honey Maid grahams cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- spoon whipped topping onto center of 9-inch serving plate.
- Use back of spoon to spread whipped topping onto bottom of plate, slightly indenting center.
- Fill center with pudding.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- SERVE immediately Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- INSERT 8 of the graham sticks into whipped topping.
- Serve with additional graham sticks.