Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Great American Recipes.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Rinse chicken breasts, remove excess fat. Pat dry. Place in a baking dish.
- Combine the glaze ingredients. Brush both sides of chicken breasts generously with glaze. Place skin-side up.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Brush again on both sides with glaze. Turn skin-side down.
- Bake 10 minutes, turn again and brush with glaze.
- Bake 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. (Make a small incision in thickest part of breast).
- Serve hot from oven or at room temperature. Brush with additional glaze, if desired.
- Tips: The skin can be removed from the chicken breasts if you are trying to lower calories.
- Before turning chicken skin-side down, pour off any juices that collect in dish. This will allow a better glaze to form.