Top Review by COOKGIRl
Thank you and thank you again! A heck of a lot cheaper to make than to purchase those little spendy jars. I purchase sun-dried tomatoes in bulk and that saves even more money. However, I omitted the rosemary because I wanted "generic" oil-packed toms suitable for any recipe. PS> Use good quality expeller-pressed olive extra virgin oil;-not the "lite" stuff. cg
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into pint jar.
- Place one sprig of Rosemary on top of oil.
- Place several tomatoes in jar.
- Drizzle olive oil to cover.
- Repeat several times.
- Place another sprig of Rosemary in jar.
- Repeat oil and tomato process until almost full.
- Top with sprig of Rosemary, and olive oil to cover.
- Store in cool area.
- Let rest for 3 weeks before using.