1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
504 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
pint su ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into pint jar.
- 2Place one sprig of Rosemary on top of oil.
- 3Place several tomatoes in jar.
- 4Drizzle olive oil to cover.
- 5Repeat several times.
- 6Place another sprig of Rosemary in jar.
- 7Repeat oil and tomato process until almost full.
- 8Top with sprig of Rosemary, and olive oil to cover.
- 9Store in cool area.
- 10Let rest for 3 weeks before using.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: