Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe after having a wonderful sun dried tomato spread at the Elmira Country Club. They served the spread with Ritz crackers. To me this taste very close to what they served. My family loves this spread. I have made this with Neufchatel cheese and Sun Dried Tomatoes packed in Oil and it's just a good tasting.
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 7⁄8 ounces lipton dry onion soup mix
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Allow to soften before serving.