1/7 Photos of " Sun-Dried " Tomatoes
4 hrs 10 mins
Gerry sans Sanddunes's Note:
These are almost as good as chocolate ...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the stem area out from each tomato.
- 2Cut each tomato in half crosswise.
- 3Take each tomato half in hand- with the cut-side out- and give it a quick, gentle squeeze to force out the seeds.
- 4Use a finger to sweep remaining seeds out.
- 5Place each tomato, cut-side up, on a cookie sheet.
- 6Spray or drizzle olive oil across the top of each tomato half.
- 7Sprinkle garlic, basil, oregano across the tomatoes.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Bake in a 200°F oven for 4-6 hours or until the tomatoes are"dry" to the touch.
- 10When they are cool, cut each tomato half in quarters and store in fridge-- or start nibbling immediately.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Sun-Dried " Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g