Recipe by Chef at Heart
From Canadian Living Magazine, June 2007 per 1tbsp 71 cal, trace protein, 5 grams total fat (1gm saturated)7 grams carb, trace fibre, , 0 cholestoral, 5mg sodium,
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- rinse sun'dried tomatoes and pat dry.
- Finely chop and place in small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, oregano garlic, sugar, pepper, and salt if using.
- Wisk to combine.
- Whisking constantly drizzle in oil in slow steady stream until combined.
- **can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to a week.