Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and healthy roll-up I threw together one day with ingredients I had on hand. It was really good, so I thought I'd share it!
For one roll-up
- 3 ounces deli turkey, slices
- 1 fat free tortilla
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise (or light cream cheese)
- 1 teaspoon chopped sun-dried tomato (, packed in oil, drained or blotted)
- 2 large lettuce leaves (or baby spinach leaves)
- 1 slice fat-free swiss cheese or 1 slice fat-free American cheese or 1 slice lowfat swiss cheese or 1 slice low-fat American cheese
- Spread mayonnaise on tortilla, sprinkle on chopped tomatoes.
- Add turkey, cheese,and lettuce.
- Roll up and enjoy!