Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this off the red lobster website thought you all might enjoy it also very easy and very good
- 8 sheets parchment paper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped spinach, fresh, frozen, canned or 1 cup chopped collard greens
- 1 cup carrot, shredded matchstick cut
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 tablespoons sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- all purpose sodium-free seasoning, to taste
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 (8 -10 ounce) skinless tilapia fillets
- Layering the bag:.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray each sheet of parchment paper lightly with Non-stick Cooking Spray on top side only.
- Place ¼ Spinach in the center of each of 4 of the parchment paper pieces; add ¼ of the Carrots and ¼ of the Red Pepper slices to each stack.
- Top each Spinach and Vegetable stack with 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- Place one piece of Tilapia on top of the Spinach and Vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Salt Free Seasoning and top with 1 Tbsp chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes and 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- Sealing the bag:.
- Place one sheet of the parchment, sprayed side down on top of each piece of the tilapia.
- Crimp the two sheets of parchment paper like a piecrust until the bottom and the top are completely sealed.
- Place the bags of tilapia onto a cookie sheet and cook in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees.
- Place the bag onto a plate and slice the parchment open at the table to enjoy.
- Chef’s Tip:.
- Other fresh fish species that work well with this dish includes Snapper, Grouper, Salmon, Halibut, Red Rockfish and Wahoo.