Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a magazine about 10 years ago! This is delicious on crusty bread, as a pizza base, or mixed with philly for a dip and is very quick to make.
- 1 cup drained sun-dried tomato
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed basil leaves, washed and well dried
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place tomatoes, garlic, basil and anchovies in food processor and whizz until roughly chopped.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and worcestershire sauce and process intil smooth.
- Store in sterilised jars in refridgerator.