Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is SO delicious. My sister made it for a barbeque and it just vanished. My advice for making this is to only use fresh ingredients, not the pre-shredded cheese and certainly not the Kraft-type parmaseans sold outside of the refrigerator section. I used pecorino romano in place of the parmasean, and it came much better. Fresh parsley in place of dried is also a good move. But I'm sure any way you make it, it will be delicious.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Blend everything with an electric mixer.
- Refrigerate until serving time, at least 60 minutes.