Recipe by Gidget265
Copied / Saved from Taste of Home - sounds scrumptious. Note - this recipe makes a lot as initially written - probably want to reduce a bit...
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic until blended.
- Stir in tomatoes and red peppers.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese, Italian cheese blend and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers.