Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sure sounds good. I got this from True Grit, a cookbook published by the Atlanta Junior League.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- hot pepper sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve with sliced French baguettes or crackers.
- Variation: Substitute roasted red peppers for the tomatoes and walnuts for the pecans.
This is a really good spread. I made the sun-dried tomato version with the pecans. The green onions and the pecans give it a nice crunch and mix nicely with the rest of the ingredients. Thanks for posting.