Recipe by JanuaryBride
A simple "raw foods" recipe found online at Raw Sacramento.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
This was a great recipe; made as directed, I made a full batch and couldn't wait longer than an hour to dig in, so I can't wait to see how it is tomorrow when the flavors are fully married. Thanks for a refreshing, raw salsa recipe, JB!
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juice of (may sub lime juice)
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, pureed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional)