1 hr 30 mins
Zach Pierce won first prize in the "student" category of the 2003 Iowa Egg Council recipe contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter a pie pan.
- 3Arrange potato slices on bottom of pan. Brush potatoes with melted butter. Bake for 10 minutes (or longer for a crispier crust).
- 4For the filling: Layer sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, garlic, ham and cheese on top of potato crust.
- 5Whisk together eggs, cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie pan.
- 7Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 263.0 mg
- Sodium 564.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: