Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy recipe that is good with chicken or beef. The salad dressing added to the warm potatoes gives them lots of flavour.
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sundried tomato and oregano salad dressing
- Cut potatoes into long fairly thick wedges-no need to peel.
- Par-boil in water over medium heat about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain and toss to coat with salad dressing while still warm.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with no-stick spray and add potatoes.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes turning once or until golden and crispy.
Good recipe Kate, my husband and I really enjoyed them, its a keeper. Thank you.
Wonderful, easy tasty recipe. I left the skin on cut the potatoes into 1" wedges and tossed them in the dressing a couple of hours before baking them. The skin was crisp and they were a golden color all over. 30 minutes baking is perfect after par-boiling them for 4 minutes. Thank-you Kate in Ontario for an other way to do chips without deep frying