1/4 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato Potato Crush
I threw this together tonight on a whim to go along side a nice steak. I enjoyed the results so figured I would share it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into small chunks about the size of a thumb. Leave the skins on.
- 2Put into a pot of boiling water and boil for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- 3Drain the potatoes well and transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Add the tomatoes, oil, margarine, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- 5Use a potato masher to crush the potatoes and the tomatoes together and keep going until everything is combined but the potatoes are crushed rather than mashed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Potato Crush
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato olive oil