Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as dip or spread, stir into soups, over pasta. From MediterrAsian.com. Serving size is a guess.
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients, EXCEPT THE OLIVE OIL, in a food processor. While processing, slowly pour the olive oil into the mixture until all the ingredients turn into a smooth paste.
- Scrape the sides as you work if need be.