Recipe by Rita~
Check out my pesto recipe to make this or use your favorite. Its quick and easy finger food! Or mix it all together and add to warm Pasta to make a creamy sauce!
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, Very easy to make. Great on whole wheat crackers. DH really enjoyed it. I cut the recipe in half. I'm sure this will be really good on pasta. Thank you Rita for another great recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor blend cream cheese and 10 tomatoes.
- Mix in rest of the tomatoes.
- Layer half of cheese mixture on to serving platter.
- spread half of the pesto repeat with rest of cheese and pesto.
- Serve with crackers, grilled chicken or fresh veggies.