Recipe by The Flying Chef
This a very simple recipe to throw together and it tastes delicious. I just served ours over a salad but it would also work sliced over pasta with a sauce.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 80 -100 g feta cheese, sliced (depending on size of breasts)
- 4 -6 slices prosciutto, to secure chicken (depending on the width of each slice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice breasts and open out, using a meat mallet pound breasts, until of approximate even thickness.
- Spread pesto down center of each breast, place sliced sun-dried tomato down the center, top with feta, roll chicken breasts up and secure with prosciutto slices.
- Place breasts in an oven proof dish, drizzle olive oil over breasts and bake for about 30-35 Min's or until cooked through.