Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pesto sauce that can be used to top toast or soups.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup of drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor, with the motor running, add garlic clove and process until minced.
- Turn off and add tomatoes, olive oil, basil, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
- Process until a thick paste forms, adding more oil as needed.
- Refrigerate in a covered container for up to 2 weeks.