Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Food Network. We love to serve this as an appetizer with crackers. It's easy to prepare, and it's SUPER tasty. It can also be mixed with penne pasta for a fast dinner option.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and fresh black pepper
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and basil in a food processor.
- Blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
- Add a bit of olive oil if the mixture is too thick (should be paste-like).
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Serve with crackers, a toasted baguette or over pasta.