I found this recipe on the Food Network. We love to serve this as an appetizer with crackers. It's easy to prepare, and it's SUPER tasty. It can also be mixed with penne pasta for a fast dinner option.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and basil in a food processor.
- 2Blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
- 3Add a bit of olive oil if the mixture is too thick (should be paste-like).
- 4Add Parmesan cheese and mix.
- 5Serve with crackers, a toasted baguette or over pasta.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 352.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g