Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian. No nuts and far less oil than most recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (not in oil)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Soak tomatoes in boiling water in a bowl until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Drain, reserving liquid.
- Process tomatoes, basil, garlic, oil and cheese in food processor or blender, adding enough reserved liquid to make a smooth, spoonable paste.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.