Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pine nuts, garlic, parmesan cheese, and green onions make a delicious pesto
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions (garnish)
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Place everything except green onions in food.
- Process until desired consistency.
- Garnish with green onion.
I prepared this for supper and it was very good. I used the dry pack sundried tomatos instead of oil packed, and I didn't use the green onion, but it was still very good. I useed the soaking liquid plus 1/4 cup of the stock. Very nice!It was easy to make, except I think I need a new bigger food processor to make as much of this as I like! Thank you cookalot!