Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Choose your pasta and toss with this teriffic sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup hot water (pasta water is great)
- Soak tomatoes in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Squeese tomatoes dry.
- Place in blender with next 5 ingredients.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add garlic, cheese and water.
- Toss with pasta.
this was sooo good and soo easy! i added more garlic but i do that to everything. all of the flavors blended well. thanks inez!!
This was delicious and so quick and easy to prepare. I added some extra garlic and fresh basil. Everyone loved it. Thanks for posting this recipe!