1/5 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato & Parsley Damper
Simple & quick just how all breads should be. This is also great with some parmesan cheese added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Lightly grease a baking tray.
- 3Combine flour, tomato, parsley and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir in enough milk to form a soft, not sticky dough.
- 4Turn onto a lightly floured surface;knead briefly.
- 5Shape into a 12cm round on tray. Lightly brush with milk.
- 6Bake 15-20 mins until golden and a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato & Parsley Damper
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 751.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g