Recipe by **Mandy**
Simple & quick just how all breads should be. This is also great with some parmesan cheese added.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This bread is super quick to make and soooooooo yummy! It has a very strong tomato and parsley taste, which goes great with dips and spreads of all sorts. YUM!
I made my own self-raising flour leaving out the salt entirely as the dried tomatoes are always salty. Other than that though, I stuck to your recipe and everyone loved it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, Mandy!
Made and reviewed for Aussie Swap #48 January 2011 and the Soup and Bread Event in the Photo Forum.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, well drained & chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Combine flour, tomato, parsley and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir in enough milk to form a soft, not sticky dough.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface;knead briefly.
- Shape into a 12cm round on tray. Lightly brush with milk.
- Bake 15-20 mins until golden and a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.