1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Meatloaves
This comes from Cooking Pleasures magazine. You don't need mini loaf pans because this is hand-formed and baked on a baking sheet. They are made with ground turkey instead of ground beef and have a lighter finished color because of it, so the tomatoes add a bright pretty touch of color to them. Avoid overworking the meat when mixing it together or they will become more dense and heavier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato (not oil-packed)
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 453.59 g extra- lean ground turkey
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 4.92 ml fresh ground pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 8 large fresh sage leaves
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Place sun-dried tomatoes and boiling water in small bowl.
- 4Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until soft.
- 5Remove tomatoes from bowl; cool.
- 6Squeeze out moisture; chop.
- 7In large bowl, gently mix together sun-dried tomatoes, turkey, oats, cheese, eggs, onion, thyme, pepper and salt.
- 8Divide into 4 portions.
- 9Gently form each portion into loaf shape; place on baking sheet.
- 10Press 2 sage leaves onto top of each loaf; drizzle loaves with oil.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink in center and internal temperature reaches 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 726.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves