Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaf With Red Currant-Wine Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- To prepare meatloaves, place bread in food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs form.
- Combine breadcrumbs, onion, and next 7 ingredients (onion through eggs).
- Divide meat mixture in half. Press each portion into prepared pans.
- Bake at 400°F for 55 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180°F.
- To prepare sauce, combine jelly, wine, and flour in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 5 minutes or until jelly melts.
- •To freeze unbaked meatloaf: Prepare through Step 3. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing to remove as much air as possible. Wrap with heavy-duty foil. Store in freezer for up to 2 months. To prepare frozen unbaked meatloaf: Thaw completely in refrigerator (about 24 hours). Preheat oven to 400ºF. Remove foil; reserve foil. Remove plastic wrap; discard wrap. Cover meatloaf with reserved foil; bake at 400ºF for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180ºF. Prepare half of red currant-wine sauce; serve over meat loaf.