Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mayonnaise is great on top of grilled burgers. I found this recipe in some junk mail that was sent to me!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- minced garlic
- Blend all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving so flavors can develop.
I made this with roasted tomatoes in olive oil I had made recently and it turned out delicious! Great on toasted portabello sandwich! Thanks!
This mayonnaise is a nice change from the ordinary. We had it on chicken sandwiches, and it hit the spot. My mom and I agreed that it might be able to use some more minced tomatoes, but it's definitely something I would make again!
We really liked this. I used one clove of garlic and added a couple of tablespoons of fresh basil. It was great to dress up BLT sandwiches.