Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another pizza recipe! This one is from Vegetarian Times. May 2004.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust or 1 (14 inch) pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup artichoke heart, water-packed and drained and chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese, in small pieces
- 1 cup dry sun-dried tomato, reconstituted
- Preheat oven to 450°F Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Brush oil on crust. Top crust with sauce and artichokes. Sprinkle with soy mozzarella, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve.
This was pretty yummy! I used oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, along with marinated artichoke hearts. This was a good choice instead of plain regular pizza. I liked the flavors, but I guess goat's cheese doesn't melt like the mozzarella cheese. Next time, I'd prefer it without the goat's cheese, and maybe some cheddar instead! Thanks for the yummy meal!