Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so tasty I could eat it by the spoonful. The recipe comes from my Kraft What's Cooking Magazine. If at all possible use homemade sundried tomatoes (I used Mirj's Oven-Dried Tomatoes - awesome!), they add so much more flavour.
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favourite crackers.
- Warning: it's addictive!
I made this a couple weeks ago for friends and family. It was a hit! I barely had a chance to try it before it was all gone. In fact, I am making it again tonight for another group of people. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it is a keeper.
Really, really good. Made this for a chick flick party and everyone really liked it. I made it exactly as written, but I should have doubled it. :)