1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad
A great non mayo pasta salad that's a little more posh than the norm. Especially nice if you are a fan of sun-dried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, in a food processor, make dressing: combine all dressing ingredients.
- 3Process until sun dried tomatoes are coarsely chopped.
- 4Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
- 5Add one teaspoon of salt and pasta to boiling water, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 6Cook until pasta is tender (about 11 min.) and drain well.
- 7Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 8Add dressing to hot pasta and toss to coat.
- 9Let cool, stirring occasionally.
- 10Add tomatoes, mozzarella,basil, Parmesan, and olives.
- 11Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Toss to mix and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 401.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g