1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
If you love semi dried tomatoes, you should enjoy this! Originally came from a magazine, but I tweeked it to my own tastes. Please use "real" mayonnaise, the other types make it too sweet. This dip can be served with just about anything & is also great as a sandwich spread. Cook time refers to refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add mayo, tomatoes and garlic to food processor& blend until smooth.
- 2Chop 1/2 of the extra tomatoes into small pieces.
- 3Fold into blended mixture together with basil.
- 4Top with remaining tomatoes.
- 5Chill for at least 30mins before serving.
- 6This is great served with vegetables, chicken, lamb or even chips.
- 7Adjust ingredients depending on your tastes, desired consistency, etc.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Serving Size: 1 (557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1025.4
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 2519.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: