Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make the day before and serve at room temperature. The sweet Chinese chili sauce adds sweetness with a bite but not too hot.
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet garlic Chinese chili sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a food processor and using the metal blade, blend together tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt and pepper, until smooth.
- Add green onions and pulse about 5 times.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or bagel chips.