Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my husband's favorites--he could make this in his sleep!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- assorted fresh vegetable, cut up,and bagel chips
- Place all ingredients (except the vegetables and bagle chips) in a food processor; puree until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (better the next day); serve with the vegetables and chips.
This dip was so good and easy to make. I took it to a party tonight with a tray of veggies and people raved about it. I think they would have licked out the bowl if they could. Thank you for posting!
Wonderful, easy to make dip - always the first one to vanish! I follow the recipe exactly except for using semi-dried tomatoes. The tiny bit of chilli sauce makes a big difference, as it gives the dip a lovely subtle warmth. Top marks and thanks for posting!
Very yummy dip! Only change I made was doubling the sour cream and leaving out the mayonaisse and I left out the scallions because I didn't have any. Went over really well at a New Year's party. Great recipe!